Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hello there. Me, myself & I

Hi guys!
My name's Hayley and I'm nineteen years old. I love beauty and of course, fashion. I've recently been subscribing to loads of different youtube channels & blogs and I want in! lol :) I've had this blog itself since December 2007 I think... & as you can see, this is my first entry.

This is me.... HELLOOO :) lol.

My blog is going to mainly consist of hauls & reviews because as much as I hate to admit, I'm not the best at the whole makeup application thing. I will keep trying though :) lol. Oh yeah, and I don't purchase verrry expensive products as I'm a student & can't afford it :( - bad times, so hopefully many of you will be able to relate to this blog :) So yeah, please subscribe & add me on www.twitter.com/HayleyDaviesxo
Thanks guys, HN x

No comments:

Post a Comment

lots of love

Lovelies...