Sunday, September 6, 2009

I can't believe it's not St.Tropez

Okay so I've finally jumped on the St Moriz band wagon. Yaaay! Can't wait to try it out :)

& for £2.99 you can't really go wrong. I had to order it online because there isn't a home bargains near me - ordered it from Fragrance direct, & only had to pay £1.95 delivery! Bargain! Fab service too, I ordered it 2am Friday morning, chose standard delivery & it arrived this morning :) Big thumbs up to fragrance direct! You should all check it out, they've got fab things on the website for pennies! :)




HN x

2 comments:

  1. Great post title! Made me chuckle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you freakin' love good deals? i get so excited over great websites like that :)

    p.s. your brunette hair is adorrrable :) perfect for fall, too

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

lots of love

Lovelies...