Saturday, July 31, 2010

Black dress to a wedding?

Hey guys!
This is going to be a quick post as today has been a nightmare right from very start to finish so I just really need to lay down & possibly catch up on Grey's anatomy.

The main reason for this post is to kindly ask all of you lovely people to please take a quick look/ listen to my wonderful boyfriends new music video. He's been a singer songwriter for years & music is his number 1 passion & his life ambition is to get heard. So being the kind girlfriend that I am, I thought I'd do everything I possibly can to kind of, help him on his way or so to speak. I'd be very grateful if you could do that :) thank you.
Click HERE to view the video :)

Also, I need some fashion advice from all you fashionistas out there...
Is it okay to wear a little black dress to a wedding?
My boyfriends brother is getting married on August 21st & there seems to be a kind of theme. Although there isn't a set dress code, everyone seems to be going in black & white. However, my boyfriends mother and sister are both wearing white dresses with a lot of black detailing, whereas my dress is a satin pencil dress with white piping.

Yeah, so I was hoping for someone's true opinion. Is a black dress to morbid for a wedding?
Thanks in advance for any help :)

HN x

3 comments:

  1. Heey, just came across your blogg
    seems pretty good,
    i think you could probbs get away with it if you wear white shoes + purse to go with the detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely acceptable to wear black to a wedding! There are no real rules for these occasions anymore, as you can tell by other people wearing white to the wedding *shock horror*, most people don't even wear all black to funerals these days! It's a really cute dress, I say go for it, it will suit the theme perfectly and you'll get loads of wear out of it!

    Thanks for commenting and READING my post, you're so sweet!

    Burn the Blonde

    ReplyDelete

lots of love

Lovelies...