Thursday, February 17, 2011

What's in my bag

I thought I'd do the 'what's in my bag' tag as I'm feeling a little under the weather today and fancied updating my blog with something light hearted.

Firstly, I had my bag for Christmas. It's a brown wrinkled-leather satchel from Topshop (no idea on the price, sorry).

& inside you'll find...
  • Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov. I watched Kelly's youtube video where she mentioned buying it & I instantly logged onto Amazon & purchased my own copy. However, I've been so busy trying to catch up on all of the University work that I missed when I took a month off ill that I've not really been able to read much of it yet.
  • Cath Kidston 2011 diary. Absolutely love her designs and this is just so so pretty. Recently, I've had so many things to remember, and appointments to attend that I literally had to purchase a diary... & this lovely thing just happened to be quite cheap (about £5.70 I think it was). Definitely love this.
  • KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON - Good advice for hard times. Ever since my Boyfriend first mentioned that his old workplace had this poster up, I've loved it. I think the history behind it is interesting (if you don't know it click here). This book is good to have around whenever you're feeling a bit down, with statements such as "A LIFETIME OF HAPPINESS! NO MAN ALIVE COULD BEAR IT: IT WOULD BE HELL ON EARTH. - George Barnard Shaw", it definitely raises spirits & makes you feel that everything will eventually be alright.
  • Rowntree's Randoms - yumyumyum.
  • Cath Kidston make-up bag. (What's in my make-up bag coming soon) - again LOVE the print.
  • Old tatty-cheapy purse. I've come to the conclusion that forking out quite a bit of money for a purse just isn't worth it, especially in my case as I ALWAYS end up braking them. Whether it's the zip that ends up snapping or the material ripping, they never stay pretty for long. So this old Primark number shall stay with me until it is no longer fit to hold a penny.
  • Primark umbrella. I thought this was very cute & at a mere £4, it was definitely worth it considering the lovely weather we have here in Wales.
  • Little hair brush that I had to buy whilst in London 'cause I'd forgotten mine. I didn't realise how expensive brushes were. I think it was £4 for this tiny thing from Boots.
  • My keys. I have 3 Disney keyrings - Tinkerbell (who has sadly lost her wings) that my boyfriend brought me back from Paris, Woody from ToyStory & a Lego Jessie from ToyStory. I also have a massssive foam rubix cube which I have purely to help me find my keys in my bag.
  • Tablets - flucloxacilin & rehydration sachet's because I always forget to drink enough water which leads to a migraine... & that's when the paracetamol, ibuprofen and nurofen migraine relief come in handy. Just call me 'Superdrug' haha.
  • Carmex
  • Barry M lipstick in a pillar box red, number 121
  • Airwaves
  • A bobble
  • A mini 3,5m Versus by Versace eau de toilette that I had as a present from the restaurant that we went to on Valentines day.
So yeah, those are the contents of my bag :)
Hope you're all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lots of love

Lovelies...