Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Tuesday

Today has been a good day.
I woke up to a brightly lit bedroom - as the saying goes, the sun had his hat on. That itself was enough to keep me in high spirits. I woke up a couple of hours earlier than I needed to (was planning on a lay in, however my boyfriend had to wake early, resulting in the hair dryer roaring, deodorant spraying everywhere and drawers and wardrobe doors slamming shut - all may I add, seemed to be a lot louder than usual), meaning I had time to chill for a bit & not rush to get ready (which is usually the case).

I also didn't mind the loooong walk into uni today either. It was warm, and the park I walk through seemed so much happier, with dogs racing around, to a whole group of new-mums jogging around the park with their babies in prams (which was quite amusing to witness!!). The sun sure does a lot of good :) my house mates also had the first BBQ of the year (granted it was absolutely freezing by the time they had it, but hey ho) - I'm not the biggest fan of BBQ food so I steered clear and opted for a bagel with turkey ham and cherry tomatoes - amazing.

I've also booked a holiday with my boyfriend this evening. Gran Canaria in July, yay :) so unexpected!

So today has been an all around good day.

It's my 21st birthday in less than 2 months, and I have no idea what to do for it. I think me and Greg are going to go to London again, and hopefully see a show. We saw Wicked last time and it was honestly the best show I've ever seen.
Any recommendations?
I've already seen Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (twice), Grease (twice) and the mouse trap, so any other suggestions would be great!
I've been mega excited for my birthday for the past few days, eeeeek.

Here's a few pictures I've come across this week and have loved them enough to save them as favourites. Hopefully you'll like them just as much.









(all images sourced from weheartit.com)


HN x

No comments:

Post a Comment

lots of love

Lovelies...